mlcourse.ai is an open Machine Learning course by OpenDataScience. The course is designed to perfectly balance theory and practice; therefore, each topic is followed by an assignment with a deadline in a week. You can also take part in several Kaggle Inclass competitions held during the course and work on your own projects.
The next session is planned to launch on February 11, 2019. Please wait for an announcement in January.
- Video. Recordings of fall 2018 lectures (in process).
- Prerequisites. Our course is not for total newbies. Though Machine Learning is covered from scratch, still participants are expected to know some math and be able to write code in Python.
- Roadmap. All activities for which you can get credits in fall 2018 session. These are assignments, projects, competitions, and tutorials.
- Assignments. Here you’ll find both course assignments (accounted for in rating), and demo versions.
- News. Here you can track main announcements during the course.
- Resources. Links to other information mirrors of this course like Medium stories, Kaggle Kernels etc.
- Contacts. Ways of reaching OpenDataScience and course team.
- Contrib. Various ways in which you can help mlcourse.ai to grow.